To reserve, call 1 800 789-5968
THE CANOER’S CHALET LOFT
Situated deep in the forest, this spacious loft offers an outstanding view of the Rivière du Loup. An inspirational and very special place in which to work in undisturbed peace and to reconnect with Nature.
Imbued with a « slow design » decor and steeped in history, The Canoers Chalet loft include :
- A fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace;
- A master bedroom;
- Three foldaway Queen-size beds;
- A full bathroom.
For your comfort, the rooms include :
- A private bathroom;
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access;
- Air conditioning;
- A coffee maker;
- A refrigerator;
- A TV set with more than 100 channels.
Included at no extra cost with the rental :
- FREE outdoor activities and equipment passport :
- Summer activities :
- Boating and kayaking at the foot of the waterfalls and on 7 km of the river
- Moutain biking over 35 km
- Hiking over 35 km of magnificent trails
- Wooden boardwalk on 1.5 km
- Archery, geocaching and more!
- Access to the available Health SPA facilities.
Rate : Loft rental from $1499 for 5 nights, plus taxes.
Value : $ 3875 | 61% rebate
Book now by calling 1 800 789-5968.
Pssst: Access to the Nordic SPA is once more available. Reservation of a treatment at the Health SPA is mandatory. Contact us to plan a 60-minute time slot at the Nordic baths before or after your spa treatment.
This offer is valid March 15th to June 17th, 2021.
Canoer's Chalet rental rates :
- From $799 per night, plus taxes for a stay between March 15th to June 17th, 2021.
Conditions of use:
- Please note that a supplementary charge of $75, plus taxes applies for a Friday-Saturday stay.
- Rates vary according to the season and the number of nights booked ;
- A minimum two-night stay is required.
View our health measures.
View our cancellation policy.