THE CANOER’S CHALET
Situated deep in the forest and on the banks of the Rivière du Loup, this luxurious chalet is the perfect spot for getting together with family.
A very special place to reconnect with nature and where your time is your own !
Imbued with a « slow design » decor and steeped in history, The Canoers Chalet can accommodate up to 12 people. It includes two bedrooms and a spacious annex with an exceptional view of the river.
A fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace;
A master bedroom;
Three foldaway Queen-size beds;
A full bathroom.
For your comfort, the rooms include :
A private bathroom;
Free wireless high-speed Internet access;
A coffee maker;
A TV set with more than 100 channels.
Included at no extra cost with the rental :
FREE outdoor activities and equipment passport :
Summer activities :
Boating and kayaking at the foot of the waterfalls and on 8 km of the river;
Moutain biking over 35 km of magnificent trails;
Hiking over 35 km of magnificent trails;
Archery, geocaching and more!
Winter activites :
Cross-country skiing over 35 km of trails;
Snowshoeing and hiking in the forest and by the river;
Sliding and skating !
Access to our heated outdoor pool
Access to our indoor facilities : pool, whirlpool and exercise room
Special offer : Loft rental from $415 per night, plus taxes.
Value of $525 | 21% rebeate
Book now by calling 1 800 789-5968.
Loft rental rates :
- From $415 per night, plus taxes for a stay between October 16to December 15, 2020.
Canoer's Chalet rental rates :
- From $639 per night, plus taxes for a stay between October 16to December 15, 2020.
Conditions of use:
- Please note that a supplementary charge of $75, plus taxes applies for a Friday-Saturday stay.
- Rates vary according to the season and the number of nights booked ;
- A minimum two-night stay is required.