THE CANOER’S CHALET
Situated deep in the forest and on the banks of the Rivière du Loup, this luxurious chalet is the perfect spot for getting together with family or friends.
A very special place to reconnect with nature and where your time is your own !
Imbued with a « slow design » decor and steeped in history, The Canoers Chalet can accommodate up to 12 people. It includes two bedrooms and a spacious annex with an exceptional view of the river.
A fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace;
A master bedroom;
Three foldaway Queen-size beds;
A full bathroom.
For your comfort, the rooms include :
A private bathroom;
Free wireless high-speed Internet access;
A coffee maker;
A TV set with more than 100 channels.
Included at no extra cost with the rental :
FREE outdoor activities and equipment passport :
Summer activities :
Boating and kayaking at the foot of the waterfalls and on 8 km of the river;
Moutain biking over 35 km of magnificent trails;
Hiking over 35 km of magnificent trails;
Archery, geocaching and more!
Winter activites :
Cross-country skiing over 35 km of trails;
Snowshoeing and hiking in the forest and by the river;
Sliding and skating !
Access to our heated outdoor pool
Access to our indoor facilities : pool, whirlpool and exercise room
Special offer : Loft rental from $415 per night, plus taxes.
Value of $525 | 21% rebeate
Book now by calling 1 800 789-5968.
Loft rental rates :
- From $495 per night, plus taxes for a stay between August 31 to October 15, 2020.
- From $415 per night, plus taxes for a stay between October 16to December 15, 2020.
Canoer's Chalet rental rates :
- From $899 per night, plus taxes for a stay between August 31 to October 15, 2020.
- From $639 per night, plus taxes for a stay between October 16to December 15, 2020.
Conditions of use:
- Please note that a supplementary charge of $75, plus taxes applies for a Friday-Saturday stay.
- Rates vary according to the season and the number of nights booked ;
- A minimum two-night stay is required.