- Please let us know at last 48 hours before your scheduled arrival if you wish to modify or delay your arrival so that we can change your reservation. If you respect this timeframe, you will be able to alter your reservation and retain your deposit for a later visit.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival, or fail to appear, you will be charged the full cost of your first night’s accommodation and of the treatments or complementary activities ordered.
TREATMENT AND ACTIVITY PACKAGE WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION
- In the case of cancellation on the day of your scheduled arrival or of no-show, you will be billed for 100% of the cost of treatments or supplementary activities.
GROUPS AND EVENTS
- Please note that in the case of group reservations and corporate events, cancellation policies may vary according to the terms of the different contracts. For further information, we encourage you to contact your event manager.
GROUP CELEBRATION AND WEDDING ROOM
- When you make your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of $100 per night will be charged to your credit card. Non-redeemable, non-transferable. If cancellation is made 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival or later, 100% of the cost of your stay will be charged.
- The sale of a gift card is final and non-refundable.
BEING SAFE TOGETHER
Le Baluchon is keen to take preventative measures to ensure the health and safety of all its employees, visitors and those accompanying them, as well as our working environment. It is for this reason that you will be asked the following questions at the time of your arrival :
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms :
- Fever (above 380C)?
- Sudden loss of sense of smell?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Have you been exposed to any person who is a confirmed or probable case of infection with COVID-19?
If you show any of the symptoms mentioned above, please contact us 48 hours before your scheduled arrival. If, when you arrive, you show signs of fever or of one of the other symptoms identified above, we reserve the right to refuse to accommodate you, without offering any refund.
By booking a stay at Le Baluchon, you undertake to respect the requirements of INSPQ and of the Baluchon :
- Wearing a face mask is required in all enclosed indoor spaces;
- Disinfect your hands;
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres;
- Respect breathing etiquette.
SAFE AND FLEXIBLE RESERVATIONS
- Rooms :
- a deposit of $100 per night, per room will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. Non- refundable, not redeemable for cash and non-transferable.
- on the day of your arrival, we will effect a preauthorization for the total value of your package, including an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- Chalets :
- Gift certificates and cards : on the day of your arrival, please present your gift certificate or card. A preauthorization of $100 per night will be effected on your credit card as a security deposit.
- On the day of your arrival, we will effect a preauthorization for the total value of your package, including an additional charge of $100 per night as a security deposit.
- We guarantee that your room will be available by 4 p.m. On the day of your departure, the room must be vacated by noon.
- In accordance with the law regarding the anti-smoking campaign, please note that smoking is forbidden in our rooms and in all our buildings. Le Baluchon reserves the right to apply a cleaning charge of $150 (plus taxes) for any guest infringing this law.
- Pets are not allowed in our rooms or in any of our buildings. Le Baluchon reserves the right to apply a cleaning charge of $150 (plus taxes) for any guest infringing this rule.
- Service dogs are allowed, but in the case of a dog not certified by the Mira Foundation, the owner must provide documents certifying that it is recognised as a service dog by the appropriate authorities.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR TREATMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Please note that Le Baluchon reserves the right to modify reservation times by 15 minutes or so.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR CHILDREN
- In the case of a reservation including children between 0 and 4 years of age, breakfast and accommodation costs are included at no charge for any child accompanied by a parent for whom breakfast is included in his/her package. Please note that all other meals are à la carte and payable where taken.
- Children between 5 and 12 years of age can take advantage of a children’s package that includes accommodation and a table d'hôte three-course supper, breakfast, and meal service charges as well as the outdoor passport and free equipment. For more details, consult our counsellors at 1 800 789-5968.
Update January 12th, 2021.