Lovers of the great outdoors and of this vast area of unspoilt natural beauty.
Our primary concern is to ensure you are happy and healthy !
We are convinced that with everyone respecting the measures set out by The Institut national de santé publique du Québec, you can look forward to unique and unforgettable vacations at Le Baluchon !
BEING SAFE TOGETHER
- Wearing a face mask is obligatory in all enclosed indoor areas.
- Disinfect your hands;
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet ;
- Respect coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- All our personnel have been trained in hygiene and security protocols.
THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL
- Access to the site will be limited at busy times;
- Only one person per room must go to reception to complete registration;
- Just one family bubble per room. Social gatherings are not allowed
- Complete prepayment for your stay before your arrival;
- All information relating to your stay will be sent by e-mail;
- Site map;
- Activities, etc.
GREETING YOU AT RECEPTION
- You will be offered a warm welcome whilst all safety measures are respected and you will be given information on our site, suggestions for treatments at our SPA, and details of all the activities we offer, as well as the keys to your room
YOUR ROOM AND OUR CHALETS
- Thorough disinfection of the rooms after each occupancy;
- All necessary commodities will be placed in your room for the full duration of your stay;
- For safety reasons, your room will not be serviced during your stay. On request, we will be happy to renew items and deliver them to you.
- For reasons of safety and cleanliness, cooking accessories and equipment are not allowed in our rooms (e.g.: fondue sets and raclette grills).
* Our chalets are available for renting as a single entity, to just one family unit at a time. Occupiers may not invite others to join their group. For full details click here.
Accommodation package including breakfast
A gourmet breakfast box will be deposited outside your room from 8:00 am.
Items from the Au bout du monde Eco-café menu will be available as take-out.
Between 12 noon and 2 pm, you will be able to place an order by going to the Eco-café counter and take your order away with you.
For all our guests with an accommodation package including supper:
You will be offered a menu when you make your reservation. Your supper will be delivered to your room at the time specified.
- Additional hygiene and disinfection measures.
- Experienced and accredited massage therapists;
- Your treatment will be provided with strict adherence to personal and beauty treatment sector protocols;
- Bring your own water bottle.
- The indoor pool is closed.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Telephone reservations to avoid having to wait in line;
- Disinfection of all equipment;
- On our trails, stay two metres away from users other than those in your family bubble;
- Skating rink : one family bubble at the same time.
THE DAY OF YOUR DEPARTURE
- Return of your room keys to the designated location;
- Your bill will be sent to you by e-mail.
**Some of our facilities will be opened as soon as permission is received from The Institut national de santé publique du Québec.
- Dining rooms
- Equestrian activities and dog sledding
- Nordic SPA, indoor pool and sauna
- Esthetic and body treatments
Update January 8th, 2020.