Lovers of the great outdoors and of this vast area of unspoilt natural beauty.
Our primary concern is to ensure you are happy and healthy !
We are convinced that with everyone respecting the measures set out by The Institut national de santé publique du Québec, you can look forward to unique and unforgettable vacations at Le Baluchon !
BEING SAFE TOGETHER
- Wearing a face mask is obligatory in all enclosed indoor areas.
- Disinfect your hands;
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet ;
- Respect coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- All our personnel have been trained in hygiene and security protocols.
THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL
- Only one person per room must go to reception to complete registration;
- Complete prepayment for your stay before your arrival;
- All information relating to your stay will be sent by e-mail;
- Site map;
- Activities, etc.
GREETING YOU AT RECEPTION
- You will be offered a warm welcome whilst all safety measures are respected and you will be given information on our site, suggestions for treatments at our SPA, and details of all the activities we offer, as well as the keys to your room
YOUR ROOM AND DE LA RIVIÈRE CHALET
- Thorough disinfection of the rooms after each occupancy;
- All necessary commodities will be placed in your room for the full duration of your stay;
- For safety reasons, your room will not be serviced during your stay. On request, we will be happy to renew items and deliver them to you.
- Thorough disinfection and a 24–hour period without occupancy will be applied between each rental.
- Tables spaced out appropriately in all dining areas and on our terrace;
- Additional hygiene and disinfection measures.
- Experienced and accredited massage therapists;
- Your treatment will be provided with strict adherence to personal and beauty treatment sector protocols;
- Bring your own water bottle.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Telephone reservations to avoid having to wait in line;
- Disinfection of all equipment.
THE DAY OF YOUR DEPARTURE
- Return of your room keys to the designated location;
- Your bill will be sent to you by e-mail.
**Some of our facilities will be opened as soon as permission is received from The Institut national de santé publique du Québec.**
Update June 9th, 2020.