Lovers of the great outdoors and of this vast area of unspoilt natural beauty.
Our primary concern is to ensure you are happy and healthy !
We are convinced that with everyone respecting the measures set out by The Institut national de santé publique du Québec, you can look forward to unique and unforgettable vacations at Le Baluchon !
BEING SAFE TOGETHER
- Wearing a face mask is obligatory in all enclosed indoor areas.
- Disinfect your hands;
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet ;
- Respect coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- No gathering inside or outside tolerated.
- All our personnel have been trained in hygiene and security protocols;
- All our staff wear now a procedure mask.
THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL
- Access to the site will be limited at busy times;
- Only one person per room must go to reception to complete registration;
- Just one family bubble per room. Social gatherings are not allowed;
- All information relating to your stay will be sent by e-mail;
- Site map;
- Activities, etc.
GREETING YOU AT RECEPTION
- You will be offered a warm welcome whilst all safety measures are respected and you will be given information on our site, suggestions for treatments at our SPA, and details of all the activities we offer, as well as the keys to your room;
- Our staff is always available if you have any question about your stay.
YOUR ROOM AND OUR CHALETS
- Thorough disinfection of the rooms after each occupancy;
- All necessary commodities will be placed in your room for the full duration of your stay;
- For safety reasons, your room will not be serviced during your stay.
- On request, we will be happy to renew items and deliver them to you.
- For reasons of safety and cleanliness, cooking accessories and equipment are not allowed in our rooms (e.g.: fondue sets and raclette grills).
* Our chalets are available for renting as a single entity, to just one family unit at a time. Occupiers may not invite others to join their group. For full details click here.
RESTAURATION - DINNING
Menu items from the Au bout du monde Eco-café will be available as take-out.
- Between 12 noon and 2 pm, you will be able to place an order by going to the Eco-café counter and take your order away with you.
- Update: Starting Monday, March 8, 2021:
- Residents of a orange zone can lunch at the café. Proof of residence needed;
- Reservation needed;
- Take out is still available for citiens of orange zone and mandatory for red zone residents.
Supper - Room service until March 20, 2022.
For all our guests with an accommodation package including supper:
You will be offered a menu when you make your reservation. It will be sent by email 24 hours prier to your stay. Simply send back your table d'hôte choices at email@example.com.
Your supper will be delivered to your room starting at 6:30 PM. You do need to be at your room staring at 6:30 PM.
- Additional hygiene and disinfection measures.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Telephone reservations to avoid having to wait in line;
- Disinfection of all equipment;
- On our trails, stay two metres away from users other than those in your family bubble;
- Skating rink: one family bubble at the same time.
THE DAY OF YOUR DEPARTURE
- Return of your room keys to the designated location;
- Your bill will be sent to you by e-mail.
**Some of our facilities will be opened as soon as permission is received from The Institut national de santé publique du Québec.
- Dining rooms;
- Nordic SPA;
- Indoor pool;
Updated March 5th, 2021.